Indian kitchens have a tendency to have a microwave and make a delicious recipe using it, but do you have the necessary knowledge about its infrastructure? It is a completely new tool for users, they do not use it and its functionality functions So, here we will provide a comprehensive guide to buy the best microwave oven in India.
Cooking in the microwave helps reduce the amount of oil in your food, as it is able to cook much less oil than other traditional cooking methods. So, no one has to compromise on health. Not only that, the microwave oven gives you the freedom to cook multiple dishes that are not possible even with a gas stove. The misconception that people commonly make is that it is only used to cook cakes, pizza or non-veggie food, but this is obviously not correct. There are even hundreds of adorable recipes that can be cooked using, and most microwave brands offer free recipe books with it.
The best microwave model is not one that has all the features, huge capabilities and all. Instead, it meets your needs at a budget-friendly price. At the same time, if you have never used it, you are not very aware of what your needs are going to be like the type of mood and ability.
1. Godrej 28 L Inverter Convection Microwave Oven (GME 528 CIP1 QM)
Godrej Convection comes with inverter technology to save microwave power and prepare dishes in less than 15% of the time, not only does it improve the meal defrosting time. It has the same cooking technology through an eight-directional system that cooks the food evenly in all directions.
The Godrej Inverter Microwave Oven has 355 Insta-Cook menus for cooking on the go. It has all the famous Indian and international dishes you may like – designed in such a way as to enhance the elegance of your kitchen and fits perfectly with every modular kitchen theme. These are just a few sets of features that make it one of the best choices in convection ovens. Listed below are some of its critical functionality:
- 20-litre capacity which seems to fit the average Indian family
- The ability to cook oil-free gives you the freedom to eat your favourite foods as healthy as your favourite fried foods.
- The features of stainless steel cavity and steam cleaning always ensure that you never compromise on wholesomeness.
- Auto cook menu with both 355 banquet and non-veggie recipes
2. Whirlpool 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
It is another convention oven on the list with a capacity of 25 litres and zero oil cooking technology. The touch button and display screen are not designed so well and it reduces the overall look of it otherwise it can achieve a better rank.
- 150 Auto Cooker Menus Choose from several Indian menus
- Accessories: Rotisserie, Grill Rack for Oven Cooking
- Zero Oil Cooking: Enjoy delicious and healthy food without the oil of a single drop
3. Bajaj 2005 ETB Grill Microwave Oven (20 L)
It is the only grill oven on this list with a capacity of 20 litres. If you do not know the difference between a grill and a unit, let me first clear it. The grill microwave does not support a single microwave where it is capable of reheating, defrosting and cooking as well as the grill. The physical button panel is given to the right to control the power level, time and cooking mood. It has a total of five power levels for different recipe settings.
- Use for reheating, defrosting and cooking as well as grilling
- Nine built-in auto cook menus and 5 power levels
- 60-minute digital timer for children’s safety lock, electronic controls, complete cooking alarms and easy monitoring of your cooking process
4. IFB 17 PM MEC 1 Solo Microwave Oven (17 L)
IFB is far ahead of others in the single microwave oven range. It is a long-time best-seller microwave because it satisfies most of the user’s primary needs of reheating food. This is not an advanced model, but it can meet the primary needs of the user. It also includes two jog dials in the control panel on the right side for power and time setting. If you want to buy a single microwave, this should be considered at the elementary level. Here are some key features we’ve listed below:
- 17-litre capacity
- Can be used for reheating, defrosting and cooking
- There are three auto cook menu options and five power levels
5. Morphy Richards 23MCG Convection Microwave Oven (23 L)
Murphy Richards is one of the premium brands when it comes to kitchen items. It comes with a full feature microwave pack that allows you to showcase your creativity in the kitchen. It has a total capacity of 23 litres which is sufficient for small to medium family and medium consumption. The touch panel on the right is beautifully designed to take up minimal space. There are five power levels to choose from depending on your cooking needs and temperature requirements.
The auto cook menu only includes ten recipes that are a bit disappointing, but you can check them out on the official website to make sure they cover your favorites.
- Overheat and sensitive protection to avoid over-cooking
- Cook finished alarm to keep track of the cooking process
- Stainless steel cavity assures even circulation of heat
The conclusion here is that the three types of microwave oven units, grill, convection and convection are the most powerful to do the whole type of stuff with it. Then! We have listed here many of the best conductive microwave ovens that you can consider buying. We’ve explained most of the functions to help you get better. The auto cook menu makes it easy for beginners to use there; Apart from that auto cleaning, child lock, deodorizer, multi-stage cooking, defrosting are some of the functions that should be considered.